Why are your data collected, stored and featured?
- To allow the website to respond to your questions submitted by email email@example.com or using our contact form to provide you with the information you need;
- To provide services;
- To provide customer service;
- For statistics on the number of visits to a website. No person is identified in these statistics.
- Use the website to use the data for the above-mentioned tasks only, your data will not be passed on to third parties unless you have given your consent to provide additional services.
What data do we collect?
- Through contact form or email firstname.lastname@example.org the following data are obtained: company name, business email, company representative name, telephone number.
- Apply for news via form - email address.
How long do we keep your data?
The company will keep the company representative and company information for as long as necessary:
- provide the services and information that you or your company has requested;
- contact you and respond to the request you have submitted.
How do I find out more about using your data?
If you would like to ask additional questions about the use of the data, delete the data from our system or get other information about your data, please contact us by writing an email to email@example.com
In order for this website to function properly, we place cookies on your device. Continue reading and you will find out what cookies are and for what purposes.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when it is opened. The cookie helps the site remember the settings you have set (such as language, downloaded images, display settings, etc.) with which you have chosen to view the site so that you do not need to re-enter it and load it each time.
Why are cookies used?
Cookies are used to:
- Remember your screen settings (such as language, font size, etc.);
- Get statistics (like how you got here, number of visitors, time spent, etc.) to improve and optimize website performance;
- Ensure that your ad is targeted to other websites.
Types of cookies
Functional Cookies (First-Party Cookies)
Cookies are necessary to enable the website to perform its functions and not forget you every time you perform a new action, such as language settings, typed text or reopening a site, it could load content faster than the first time you open.
Analytical and promotional cookies (third-party cookies)
Cookies are stored on your device temporarily or until you delete them manually.
Cookies-related information is not used to personally identify you. These cookies are used exclusively for the purpose specified in these Terms
Read more about cookies here: www.aboutcookies.org